Re: [OM] Re Infrared images

Subject: Re: [OM] Re Infrared images
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 23:17:00 EDT
Well once again the list members have come through.  Ya know, it's just as
valuable to know that something cannot be done as that it can.  After reading
the emails and visiting the suggested web sites, I realize the photograph I
want cannot be done with photochemical means.

Actually, it saves me time and money to have the help, and I learned alot as
I always do when I pose a question to the group.  Thanks!!

Dave Dougherty