Re: [OM] RE: OMs and "Point and Shooters"

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: OMs and "Point and Shooters"
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 10:31:58 GMT
Huh? Matt, I can't dredge up a remotely constructive reply to your last two posts. It appears we are so far apart on the concept of fundamental liberty that there is no basis for discussion.

Unfortunately that has been my lifelong experience. I have never met a person who was persuaded one way or another by these debates. We hold our truths to be self-evident, but obviously are universes apart on what those truths are.

I've even ceased participating on firearms and political forums for this reason. Now I'm sorry I ever brought up the prickly subject to begin with and will not do so here again. We all seem to enjoy one another's company when topics are pertinent to cameras and photography. Best to stay within those genteel bounds, I suppose. If I ever am persuasive in the least it's most likely with an image I've created and not with anything I've said or written.

Lex
===