[OM] Fix for On/Off/Battery Switch on OM-10

Subject: [OM] Fix for On/Off/Battery Switch on OM-10
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 22:48:48 -0600
I just *know* it was discussed not-that-long-ago, and I've searched high
and low in the archives for i (boy do we every yakk alot!)t, but do ya
think I could find what I'm looking for?!?!  Noooooooo!!!!  (SIGH!)

So, can anyone direct me to the thread regarding how to fix a "sloppy"
on/off/battery-check switch on an OM-10?  Just the "subject" line will
do...  the archive search engine will to the rest!  <G>

Thanks!

Chris