RE: dollars was Re: [OM] Fuji/Nikon digital camera

Subject: RE: dollars was Re: [OM] Fuji/Nikon digital camera
From: "Michael Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 18:24:05 -0500
Jerry is right (an all points...).
Let's stick to OMs.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of W. J. Liles
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2000 6:03 PM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Larry wrote:

> I agree, but Bible-Belt-Bush is the last thing we need. That incident with
the
> religiously racist college was Definately too much. (Even if there was
someone
> using an OM camera* to photograph there.)
>
> Larry

Gentlemen Let's please do not start another political row.  There is
enough baggage and heat on both sides to ignite Montana without a
drought.

You don't like Bush because he is "Bible Belt" but a fundamentalist Jew
is OK?  Gore lied about fund raising and then tries to make it his issue
while Bush raises record amounts of soft money.  Don't you see this is
not the way this list should go.  Let's stick to SUVs and OMs.

Jerry Liles