Re: [OM] TTL metering with an OM2n

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL metering with an OM2n
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 16:47:57 -0400
All 1s through 2N probably do this.  The meter cds cells are on either side
of the eyepiece lens and as you back away from the camera, light entering
the eyepiece is reflected back by the focus screen.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000