Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 09:07:12 +0200
Hi Lex,
        My gallery is based in PhotoCD, you can get right
results if you work with your images in CIE-LAB, then you
can re-arrange high-light and shadow points and also
adjust color within Photoshop. I also use my UMAX Powerlook
II with a superb software BINUSCAN PHOTOPERFECT, that it
can be found at http://www.binuscan.com
This software is based in a IPM (image processing machine)
that knows how to read from every CCD from any scanner and
build a new soft and perfect histogram. I use my scanner
with photographs (PORTRA paper) and Ektachrome slides to
scan images for the web.
Hope this could help you LEX,

Best regards,

Dave