Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 08:58:28 +0200
Hi Gary,
        The guy in the black T-shirt is the same person
that is writting to you!!! ;-)
I think you shoudn´t be worried about this problem. We have
Zuiko lenses to get the most from our cameras, the most
important is the content and what you can do with your
equipment; we have in this case, one ultra lightweight
lens capable of very fine detail. This chromatic aberration
is very predictable when your are taking some types of
photographs and it can be avoided!!!

Best regards,

Dave

pd: I think everybody should use this information, in order to
have an extra info about this lens.