[OM] Thank you

Subject: [OM] Thank you
From: "k.matsumoto" <GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:11:14 +0900
This is k.matsumoto@learning_more_than_ever.

Thank you all for your information.  Am I contributing to beginners
learning photography terms? (or English?)  We Japanese use some
strange photo terms hard to tell whether it's a slang or Janglish or
pure English or anything.  Oly information in English is very fresh
to me and it's fun to find out things, but prior to that I'm pleased
to hear from overseas Olympus fans.

BTW, Olympus says they are opening a page
http://www.camediagallery.com
on 1 September (Fri)(afternoon in Japan time)

The ad says that you can download Camedia E-10 and E-100RS sample
photos, used at their press release and taken by famous American,
European and Japanese photographers. Available in TIFF or JPEG
format.

Another old news? This is dated 30 August and it's already 31 here!

kazuya matsumoto