Re: [OM] IS-3 versus IS-30

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-3 versus IS-30
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:57:08 -0700 (PDT)
Ben Poels wrote:
All this talk about the IS series has whetted my appetite to
give one a try. Would anyone care to compare and contrast the
IS-3 with the IS-30. I like the wider angle lens available on
the IS-30 and feel it is probably a better zoom range for me.
The IS-30 is also cheaper and more compact.
Ben,

I have no experience of IS cameras but I've become quite interested in
them from reading other list members' comments on the subject. If you
haven't already done so, you could try Hans van Veluwen's excellent
"Unofficial Sales Information File" site, which is based on the OM
range but also contains quite a lot of background and technical
information on the IS-series at:

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif/is-series/is-series.htm

Good luck.

Ray