Re: [OM] reflex mirror falling off (OM40/PC Body)

Subject: Re: [OM] reflex mirror falling off (OM40/PC Body)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:39:26 -0400
You must remove all original glue, which looks kinda like silicon rubber
cement, I'm not sure.
Don't use too much epoxy or it'll squish out . Clean back of mirror and be
sure to glue proper side up.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000