RE: [OM] What lens to carry (again)

Subject: RE: [OM] What lens to carry (again)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 18:11:12 -0600
Well, gang, I'm outta here!  I'm leaving in minutes for 9 days (until a week
from Sunday) of roaming western Canada.  My girlfriend and I have a
"general" goal of hitting the Sunshine Coast (north of Vancouver) and
Vancouver Island, but we're going to let things happen however they may.

For the photo kit, I'm carrying:

1.  both the OM-2 and OM-10 bodies, and both the winder 1 (OM-10) and
winder 2 (OM-2)
2.  the new-to-me 75-150 telephoto
3.  the 28/f2.8 wide
4.  the 50/f1.8 regular (never know when I might need it)
5.  the Carson 135 macro (yeah, no Zuiko, but it sure takes nice close-
ups!)
6.  the two extension tubes (7 and 14mm)
7.  the T-20 flash
8.  tripod, Cokin filter set, etc., etc., etc.

We're going to be shooting mostly 200 ASA film (oh, okay, it's off brand
made by Agfa but it's cheap!), but I'm planning on buying a couple of
rolls of what's been suggested here and elsewhere...  maybe Ilford HP5
400 and Kodak Tri-X 400 for some b/w work, Kodak Professional 400 NC
and VC, Kodak Supra Professional (probably 100 and 400), and
whatever else strikes my fancy.

Like I said, will return to the list a week from Sunday.  Y'all gotta promise
to behave while I'm away!  :-)))

Happy Zuiko-ing...

Chris

> Tom wrote:
>
> > I'm pretty excited about trying the new Kodak Supra. It was evidently
> > designed specifcally to be scanned.
>
> Square grains ?
>
> Wayne Harridge
> Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia