Re: [OM] Zoom questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Zoom questions
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 22:13:16 -0700 (PDT)
Tom Scales said:

I have both the 200/4 and the 200/5 and when I need that length is is
invariably the /5 that I take. It is almost exactly the same size and
weight as the 75-150 and is  very sweet.
Tom,

Your opion is interesting. Can anyone comment on the relative merits of
these two lenses? I'm probably going to get one or the other to expand
my Zuiko prime lens range - I currently have 21/3.5, 28/2.8, 50/1.4,
100/2.8. I have referred to Gary Reese's tests of both the 200/4 and
the 200/5 and both seem quite acceptable, but the /5 is smaller and
cheaper to buy.

Regards,

=====
Ray