Re: [OM] What lens to carry (again)

Subject: Re: [OM] What lens to carry (again)
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 19:56:18 +0000
Hmmmm, I forgot about the polarizer!  Rotated out of the position that cuts
glare, it's good for about 2-3 stops like an ND.  YMMV depending on what
brand and its age (manufacturers have changed them slightly over time) but
you can easily test it to see how much it does reduce things.  An ND (or
polarizer used like one) will cut the contrast slightly also.
-- John