Re: [OM] Zoom questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Zoom questions
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 21:53:21 +0000
Hi Mike,
My name is John and I'm a Zuikoholic (along with Tom and quite a few others).

I would suggest looking at Gary Reese's test results on the various lenses.
 They can be found here:
  http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

It is very comprehensive in the different focal lengths and "versions" of
the lenses tested.  I've found it invaluable.

-- John