Re: [OM] Help on finding just the right bag....

Subject: Re: [OM] Help on finding just the right bag....
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 14:36:56 EDT
Hi, Tom :-)

As you probably already know, I'm partial to the Tamracs. Among the several
that I own, I have a 605 and (now discontinued) 607. The 607 is 1" wider and
1.5" deeper than the 605, but the same height. I recently took a trip with
the 605 and had it loaded with: OM-4 (no winder), 28-48, 35-105, 65-200, and
T-32. I had assorted film, cleaning supplies, etc., also. The 607 does have
slightly more room, and I have my OM-77 setup in it, with its bulkier body
and lenses.

I think the laws of physics are going to require that you have a bag at least
as big as the 605 to carry the gear you have listed. The 607 may still be
found new if you're lucky. I just bought mine about 4-6 weeks ago from Smile,
but they said it was the last one they had. B&H told me they didn't have any
more (I called there first).

HTH,
Greg