RE: [OM] Help on finding just the right bag....

Subject: RE: [OM] Help on finding just the right bag....
From: "John J. Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 23:53:32 -0700

I would go with the 605.  I did bought one off E-Bay just lately.  Right
now I have a Om-4t, with a 28-85 tokina, 24 2.8, 50 1.4, 100 2.8, 2x
teleconverter,
7mm and 14mm extension tubes and a T-32 flash.  It still has room for some
film and a few filters.  I think That it would fit in your carry on bag as
I put it in a backpack when I am roaming around on the bus to disguise it.
 John Gettis