Re: [OM] Help on finding just the right bag....

Subject: Re: [OM] Help on finding just the right bag....
From: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 10:02:50 EDT
Tom,

You may want to have a 'look see' at the carry-ware at http://www.kinesisgear.com/. They even offer lens cases big enough to swallow the Zuiko 350/2.8 AND a body with room to spare. I haven't indulged in their ware yet (although I am seriously considering that gear now), but I like their minimalist approach to custom carrying only what the photographer wants for a particular shoot. Their products have received the highest recommendation by quite a number of users as the web page testifies. In fact, it was the very favorable review of Bob Atkinson (I believe) on PhotoNet which first clued me in to this company's existence. :)

Sincerely,

John A. Prosper
NET: japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx