RE: [OM] Pittsburgh, Pensylvania

Subject: RE: [OM] Pittsburgh, Pensylvania
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:20:59 -0400
Used to travel to Pittsburgh at bit, I'll try to add some other info:
Think the other incline is called the Duquesne.

Don't forget that Cleveland is only 2 hours from Pittsburgh.  There you can
find the Science Museum and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  Also, the
Natural History Museum and the Cleveland Art Museum, both superb.

Don't forget possibilities of attending a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game.

If you want something a little more "out in the country", try a trip south
of Pittsburgh to the Falling Water home built by Frank Lloyd Wright.  While
there, you can also go white water rafting.  The Laurel Highlands area
(Falling Water) is really pretty.

Ditto on Gary Reese's comments on Bernie (Pittsburgh Camera).

In case you aren't aware, there is no problem travelling within States in
the US.   You won't need a passport to travel once you enter the US.
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx