RE: [OM] Re:minimum carry kits

Subject: RE: [OM] Re:minimum carry kits
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:51:11 +0200
:Ah, the "bottom" row.  I see.
:
:When, uh, when do we get to see the "top" row?

Aaah, I see you're currently in the mood for some specialities, Lex. Must be
really *hot* in Texas.

"Vivitar", hey? Know what I mean? Nudge, nudge?

Well, some of the pictures on my Modamas Fashion Gallery
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/veluwen/portfolio/fashion.htm
are "Top Notch". None of them taken with my Fat Viv, though.

:BTW, what in the Holy Republic of Tulips is *that* thing on
:the URL you gave?

Scottish Highlander. Could be found near Amsterdam in some artificial wet
lands (Pen eiland).

:It looks like me up 'til last week when I got a
:haircut!  'cept minus
:the horns.  I thought Texas jackelopes were bad enuf, but that
:*thing* ...

Well be my guest to use it for TOPE1 ;)

"Almost cut my hair"
http://members.ams.chello.nl/hvveluwe/Highlander_12.jpg

hnz (expecting to shoot some orange blobs this evening)