RE: [OM] Re:minimum carry kits

Subject: RE: [OM] Re:minimum carry kits
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 04:00:14 PDT
Hans,

Ah, the "bottom" row.  I see.

When, uh, when do we get to see the "top" row?

BTW, what in the Holy Republic of Tulips is *that* thing on the URL you gave? It looks like me up 'til last week when I got a haircut! 'cept minus the horns. I thought Texas jackelopes were bad enuf, but that *thing* ...

Lex
===

From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ok, Lex, while I understand you downloaded the "bottom" rows of my gallery
first, they were really only added to show "The Making Of" and some
interaction between the sand sculptures and the human sculptures. No really
;)

"Cows don't dance"
http://members.ams.chello.nl/hvveluwe/Highlander_09.jpg