RE: [OM] Re:minimum carry kits

Subject: RE: [OM] Re:minimum carry kits
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:29:33 PDT
Hans, I have indeed seen your Modamas page. That, among other photos of fashion shows, makes me wonder at the genius of the designers who arrived at the stunning conclusion that the finest apparel may be none at all. Haute couture? Non! Sans culotte!!

My favorite of all your photos is that on the entry page to your galleries, of the stunning young lady at the right. Exquisitely captured, with a lighting and texture reminiscent of the Dutch (pardon my use of the misnomer) School of oil painting.

I'll take the liberty of repeating the URL here for folks who haven't seen it:

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/veluwen/portfolio/portfolio.htm

Just goes to prove that the most alluring part of the body is the face and eyes.

Of course, it helps to have an appreciation for wild looking women. ;>

Lex