Re: [OM] Om-2s, om-4...

Subject: Re: [OM] Om-2s, om-4...
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:49:13 -0400
I think 1N and 2N are most reliable.  2S and 4T are pretty much equal,
almost as reliable as any single digit OM bod, imo.  2S is  difficult to get
serviced, no major parts available for it.  Something as simple as flash
sync not working can be as serious as a defective IC, which means you might
not be able to get it fixed.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714