Re: [OM] Om-2s, om-4...

Subject: Re: [OM] Om-2s, om-4...
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:04:00 -0500
Well, I have lots of bodies (too darn many): 1,1n,2,2n,2s,3ti,4,4T,10,G,30

Wow, that's embarassing.

Anyway.  My three in the 'primary rotation' are the 2s, 4 and 4T.  I
actually sold my 4, but have another one arriving.  I'm paring down to a
smaller kit, so my two primary will be a 2S and a 4T.  I like them equally.
I know they're essentially the same body, physically, but I still like the
2s more than the 4T.

Don't know why.

Never use the 1 or 2 anymore.  Again, don't know why.

Tom