[OM] Greetings!

Subject: [OM] Greetings!
From: "Joan C. Barnett" <Joan.Barnett@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:40:33 -0700
Hello everyone!  I am new to this list.  Found it because my beloved OM-2N
has light leak problems suddenly (and my OM-1, which I love as well has a
light meter that is "off" and I need info on how to fix it) -- but I'm glad
I found this list! How many of you have the old OM-1s and -2s?

Some of my photos can be seen at
http://community6.webshots.com/user/eowyn?rand=8645

The Death Valley and Santa Barbara shots were taken with my OM-1 and -2N,
the eastern Sierras shots were taken with the little digital Olympus (which
I borrowed).

Joan
Goleta, CA