Re: [OM] Vacation / bare bones rigs

Subject: Re: [OM] Vacation / bare bones rigs
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:36:00 EDT
In a message dated 06/23/2000 12:28:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Joan.Barnett@xxxxxxxx writes:

> Hello everyone!  I am new to this list.  Found it because my beloved OM-2N
>  has light leak problems suddenly (and my OM-1, which I love as well has a
>  light meter that is "off" and I need info on how to fix it) -- but I'm glad
>  I found this list! How many of you have the old OM-1s and -2s?

Welcome to the list! You'll find a lot of the older OM's represented hear. I
have an OM-1, OM-1n, and an OM-2n in addition to my OM-2S and OM-4. Your
OM-2N probably needs new seals, which is common with older cameras. My
advice: Send it on to Camtech (www.zuiko.com) for an overhaul. He'll replace
the seals and make it as good as new.

> Some of my photos can be seen at
> http://community6.webshots.com/user/eowyn?rand=8645

Some beautiful stuff! So very different from the landscapes here in the east.

Paul too-busy-painting-his-house-to-take-photographs Schings
Coventry, RI