Re: [OM] Vacation / bare bones rigs -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Vacation / bare bones rigs -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 15:26:37 -0400
Great photo gallery! I REALLY liked the "Marbled Godwits."  It's even got good
separation, a hard thing to get with a mob of birds. Also I detect a TOPE1 pic
in "Panamint Joni." I'm thinking, between personal galleries, The Unofficial
Olympus Gallery, and the TOPEs, you could spend hours vidying great photography
within the Oly community... Why bother going elsewhere?

Think I'll sign up for them "Webshots."

Scott