Re: [OM] Greetings!

Subject: Re: [OM] Greetings!
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:45:18 -0400
Hi Joan!

Welcome!

Here's the drill (every new list member must go through this initiation):

1) Send your OM-2N to John Hermanson (www.zuiko.com).  He will replace the
foam light baffles in your camera and make your machine work like new.

When the camera is returned in a few weeks...

2) Send your OM-1 to John Hermanson.  He will replace the foam light baffles
in your camera and make your machine work like new.

I own and use heavily an OM-1N.  I love it!  I traded an OM-2N for it
because I wanted a mechanical camera (my other camera's a Leica M3...I'm
very old fashioned).  But...now I miss the OM-2N!!  The only way out of this
is to do what you did and acquire both.

Craig Roberts
Boston