Re: [OM] slide scanner?

Subject: Re: [OM] slide scanner?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 09:48:24 +0000
At 01:02 6/25/00 , Joan Barnett wrote (in post script):
>(who just submitted some photos to TOPE 1 and 2, now that I know what they
>are!)  I love seeing all the submissions so far -- WOW!  You folks are GOOD!

The TOPE was an outgrowth of the ADITL I, II and III which are here:
  http://www.whitneygallery.com/olympus/
  http://www.whitneygallery.com/Olympus2/
  http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/aditl3/

Thanks to George Anderson for hosting the first two where the galleries for
them are still maintained.  Olaf Greve hosted the third and continues with
the TOPE (take a bow Olafo).  These were done on (around) the solstice and
equinox dates.  The first was "open season," the second restricted to
standard (50mm) focal length, and the third also "open season" but you will
see quite a bit of millenium year theme in it (Winter Solstice 1999 through
New Year 2000).

Looking forward to seeing your entries in the TOPE's . . . you have some
very fine work in your gallery.

-- John