Re: [OM] OM 10 mirror problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 10 mirror problem
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:47:24 EDT
hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> However, since the OM-10 is not mentioned, my guess is that the removable
>  floor of the mirror box was an improvement in the OM-20/30 compared to the
>  OM-10, making cleaning much easier. Maybe someone can confirm this.

Yes, I recall reading that the mechanism and the magnets were repositioned
beginning with OM-G (20) to make them less prone to getting oiled.

I would also tell the original poster to go and buy new batteries. How many
times have we heard about someone intalling "new" batteries, (calling them
new because they opened a new package). Who knows how long they were stored
either in the store or the user's closet. Because the pack is unopened,
doesn't necessarily make the batteries "new".

George S.