Re: [OM] (Fwd) Question about manual Olympus Options

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) Question about manual Olympus Options
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 15:25:34 EDT
Cc: Jim Patterson <system1@xxxxxxxx>

Well, there's a wealth of data on that. <g>

Try these web sites:
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif.htm
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.shtml
http://www.zuiko.com
That should be enough to give you ample information. If you are trying
to convince a spouse that you should buy another camera, I think the
best advice is to buy them one first.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright