Re: [OM] OM-4T vs. OM-4 as backup body

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T vs. OM-4 as backup body
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 12:52:40 +0000
I thought the same about my OM-4. It has a drain of 9 microamps to my
4Ti's 7.  Then I read John's post about a good 4 having higher drain than
a 4Ti and thought huh?

I just tried the battery check test and sure enough it has a 4Ti circuit
in it.

So my bargain OM4 for $85 is even more of a bargain than I had thought.
;-)

Giles