Re: [OM] Zuiko 50 mm f 1.4 ( One more time).

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 50 mm f 1.4 ( One more time).
From: "Abbinga" <abbinga@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 23:49:00 +0200
Hi Angel,

Regarding the 1.4/50mm >1.000.000.:
I have two of them, the 1.029.xxx has also the MC written but the first "1"
is written in red. I ask at the list if anybody had information on the
meaning of the red digit but nobody knows. Has your lens also a red first
digit?

A second one: 1.109.xxx has no red digit and no MC written on it. I see no
differences in the reflection.

Ab Abbinga