Re: [OM] (Fwd) Focusing

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) Focusing
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 22:58:47 +0000
No, The 2-Sp meters like the OM3 and OM4 series cameras, that is, the main
mirror is semi silvered so some light passes through it and reflects
downward of a fresnel lens/mirror sub assembly onto the phot cells in the
mirror box floor.  The focusing screen plays no part in metering at all so
the meter will not be affected.

Giles