Re: [OM] on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] on ebay
From: Boris Grigorov <grigorov@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 14:23:35 -0600
Hi, all.
Actually I am pretty experienced with ebay. These
purchases were made in the same week. I "talked" to the
first guy and was assured that all items were in condition
that is impossible to find anymore. One of them was really
like that, but the lens and flash were unusable. I guess all
the liars and cheaters decided to go on ebay that week....
Thanks to all who gave me advice, points well taken. I will
try to be more carefull as there were things that just
learned.
Boris.