[OM] Question about TTL & portrait setup

Subject: [OM] Question about TTL & portrait setup
From: "Michael Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 10:25:45 -0500
I have a couple of questions about setting up a t-32s for portraits - maybe
someone can help.
If I have a T-32 on the camera and a second and/or third T-32 firing into an
umbrella(s), will the umbrella
light from the T-32 be less than the camera thinks that it is (in other
words, does the light reading come
off the subject, then the camera cuts off the flash, or does it stop the
exposure in the camera according
to how much light it thinks is being fired from the duration of the flash)?
Second - I have an umbrella and an umbrella stand - what is the best way to
connect the T-32 to the
umbrella mast - is there a hot shoe clamp that I can buy - any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike