RE: [OM] Question about TTL & portrait setup

Subject: RE: [OM] Question about TTL & portrait setup
From: "Riek, Christopher" <christopher.riek@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:10:54 -0400
Mike, If you've got a TTL-Flash capable body, then the actual light
coming in through the lens is measured and the flashes are
quenched by the camera when it has received enough light. This
is of course assuming that you are using TTL cords and not PC
cords since PC Cords are only x-sync. I can't help you with the
umbrella connection, don't have any of those myself.
-Chris Riek