Re: [OM] Question about TTL & portrait setup

Subject: Re: [OM] Question about TTL & portrait setup
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 00:07:52 -0400
What is wrong with three flashes? :-)  The current hot portrait setup is two
umbrellas symmetrically set at about 30 degrees to each side of the camera
and higher than the subject with a flash hidden behind the subject to
regulate the light on the background.  Sounds like you have the two balanced
flashes and the Sunpack that can be set to different levels for the
background.  Now you need the TTL cords and the flash meter.

Gregg

From: Michael Stephens