[OM] 28/2 - first impressions

Subject: [OM] 28/2 - first impressions
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:19:02 PDT
Hi,

Olaf, I agree with you entirely. I love both lenses, but it seems to me that the 28 is just on the fringe of "normal" whereas the 24 is over the brink. I just can't really explain it.

Yes. Indeed it seems you have a similar opinion about these lenses as I do...

Out west the 24 is invaluable. On my recent trip to Utah I had both the 28 and 24 and used them, but the 24 got a lot more use. Where I live, in flatter country, the 28 is much more useful to me.

Maybe that's it!
Guess in which country my 24mm had seen most of its use? Yes, in The Netherlands. Now guess which is one of the few countries in the world where there are no mountains.....................;)))

It's like a sassy 35.

Hmmmm, interesting way of putting it... Can't say I've got much experience with the 35mm focal length though, so I'll take your word on it...

Cheerio!
Olafo