[OM] Off to Disney World until Sat with a bare bones outfit

Subject: [OM] Off to Disney World until Sat with a bare bones outfit
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 23:56:40 -0500
Skip,

I was doing a catch-up reading of the List and I saw this thread.
Our family with two girls were there early March.  Took the OM gear;
-4Ti, F-280, 18/3.5 24/2.0, 50/1.2, 100/2.0, 200/4.0 plus Stylus
Mju (35mm fixed focal P/S).  The lens I used the most was either
the 24mm or the 50mm, then the 100mm for the slides.  I had Superia
in Stylus.

You should not miss the fireworks (IllumiNations 2000) and the
Tapestry of the Nations (~15min parade) at Epcot.  It is critical
where you are going to view the fireworks from if you want to
see the laser, the globe, and the fireworks at the same time.

One night we waited more than two hours to get at wrought iron
fence such that I could brace the camera to it (did not carry
tripod - just got too many other stuff; water bottles, towels,
extra jackets, etc.).  Out of about 24 frames of film, while
juggling with a camcorder, I got only one good shot of the
fireworks with Velvia.

Have fun.

Jim Terazawa