: [Re: [OM] FS: A bunch of OM stuff]

Subject: : [Re: [OM] FS: A bunch of OM stuff]
From: "François" Corriveau <koivuf@xxxxxxx>
Date: 23 Apr 00 22:07:49 EDT
Andy

I have the complete set of those Vivitar Extension tubes (12-20-36) and
they're working fine with my om-10 (coupled with my 50 mm: 1.36 X and over 2x
with my Vivitar macro...). I paid mine 30$, LN in box on Ebay They are as good
as olympus (oh! Sacrilège!) for the fraction of the price... I think you won't
regret it.

Andy Patterson <dynostunts@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
will either of the vivitar extension tubes work with my om10? If so, im
interested