Re: [OM] Re: OT: F5

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT: F5
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:26:50 -0700 (PDT)
Craig Robers wrote:
In a past life I was a radio talk show host.  That experience taught me

that there are simply some people who possess a visceral need to
complain bitterly and feel victimized.  Nothing will assuage their
anger and they vent it by screaming at talk show hosts, yelling at
customer support techs (and authoring ax-grinding, self-important Web
sites).  I also found they usually favor the sort of language seen in
"Grumpy's" Web page introduction. It's a tell-tale sign of a person
who's got problems far deeper than the one he or she's complaining
about.
Well spoken, Craig! I fully agree - but to which other Web sites could
you *possibly* be referring??? <G> (as if we didn't know!)

Cheers!

Ray