Re: [OM] I couldn't live with the competition....

Subject: Re: [OM] I couldn't live with the competition....
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:59:42 -0500
Yes, I think I've decided to keep it, although after going simply crazy this
week, my wallet is screaming to be refilled.

I blame Olaf.

I just got some nice deals and couldn't pass them up:

300/4.5
35/2.8 Shift (yes, I know, its a 35)
24/2.8
OM-2SP
50/1.8
28/2.8
135/3.5
35/2
24/2.8 (yes, oddly, a second one - long story)
100/2.8
200/4
Vari - in case

See what I mean?

Like I say, good deals, so nice additions.

Ouch.

Tom