Re: [OM] I couldn't live with the competition....

Subject: Re: [OM] I couldn't live with the competition....
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 23:01:34 -0500
Well, I resemble that remark.  I've just sold a bunch of 50s and bodies, as
I had reached the point where I owned almost 20 bodies and was very close to
a 50 per body.  If you counted all the flavors (1.2,1.4,1.8, 3.5M and the
55/1.2) I could put one on every body.  Well, I might have had to use the
40/2.

And, yes, I know, stopping is tough, but at least I'm 'thinning' to a
manageable kit.

Right now I'm in the 3Ti keep or sell condundrum.  It's so nice I can hardly
keep it.  I took it out to a soccer game last week and it scared me to use
it.  I wouldn't even attach a motor for fear of scratching it.  I think I
might stick to the 1n for a manual.

The tough decisions...

Tom