Re: [OM] I couldn't live with the competition....

Subject: Re: [OM] I couldn't live with the competition....
From: "John W. Sloane, DMD" <jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 18:37:18 -0400
Oh, my dear freind and fellow Zuikoholic, Tom...

How often have those words "...and then I'll be DONE!"  fell trippingly off
of my own tongue, and other phrases like "all I need is a second body..." or
"I'll just concentrate on short-medium zooms, and I should have all I
need...".  It is up to us as freinds and fellows sharing in a lifelong
disease to help, support and rationalize!  Carry on, Tom, but inside
yourself, you know you won't be satisfied...you CAN'T!! YOU HAVE A DISEASE
LIKE ME, AND IT'S.......................... WONDERFUL!  By the way, I'll be
done when i get one of those nifty little 35-70 f3.5-4.5 numbers we've been
talking about...and maybe a 28-48...of course then I'll NEED...........

"We admitted that we were powerless over Zuiko, and that our collections had
become unmanageable"

John