Re: [OM] I couldn't live with the competition....

Subject: Re: [OM] I couldn't live with the competition....
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:03:12 +0200
Tom Scales wrote:

[snip]
> Right now I'm in the 3Ti keep or sell condundrum.  It's so nice I can hardly
> keep it.  I took it out to a soccer game last week and it scared me to use
> it.  I wouldn't even attach a motor for fear of scratching it.  I think I
> might stick to the 1n for a manual.
>
> The tough decisions...
>
> Tom
Not very hard IMO. KEEP IT! And don't worry about scratches, except maybe on the
back cover. The titanium parts on the 3Ti are very hard to scratch, unlike the
4Ti.

Regards
Lars

--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://home.worldonline.dk/~lhaven
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried"