Re: [OM] Anybody remember AgfaChrome CT-18 film

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody remember AgfaChrome CT-18 film
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 23:13:56 +0100
Rand Tomcala wrote:
>  Back when I was single and quality was the primary motivation factor
>in a film choice, my slide film of preference was AgfaChrome CT-18.
>  Does anybody remember it as fondly as I do ?...

I used CT18 almost exclusively until I went half frame in the mid '60s and
bought a Leitz projector, which showed it up as very grainy. I changed to
Kodachrome 25, the ONLY film available back then that stood up to being
displayed by this projector, even though I preferred CT18's colours,
especially for autumnal hues, and having to go through Kodak's half frame
mounting deterrent against Agfa's free mounting.

Interestingly, perhaps, Deer Park Road, London, where Agfa slide film was
processed then, is now where Kodachrome 25 is processed.

Regards,
Keith Berry
(Birmingham, England)
k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx