[OM] The safe fix

Subject: [OM] The safe fix
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 13:39:45 -0400
Well, I've finally figured out how to feed my gear-head habit without causing me any problems or diminishing my bank account.

I'll just buy outfits and sell them to the list at cost, which is what I did this week with that OM-2n outfit. It satisfied my "I need to buy something new" and my primal Buffalo Hunt instinct all in one fell swoop. It also helped out someone here, and kept the OM stuff "in the family".

The guy at that camera shop thought I was nuts for not marking that outfit up, but everybody is happy now. He got his money, I got to buy something, and the buyer (Steve Read) got a nice outfit.

Of course, the next step is to locate an outfit where I can sell the individual items and get something for free, but I'm certain that will show up.

BTW, anyone got a spare 250/2 in an outfit they want to sell? ;-))

Skip

[I won't buy another lens, I won't buy another lens. . . . . . . .Hey, how much is that OM lens in the window?. . . . . . . )