Re: [OM] dissenting fellar

Subject: Re: [OM] dissenting fellar
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 14:04:45 -0400
I have to amend that, the latest 50s, with the front elements built as part
of the filter ring, have plastic focus ring and half of the mount is plastic
as well as a few internal parts.
Occassionally a customer wants me to repair his camera so it doesn't make
noise when he shakes it.  "Don't shake it...."

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com