[OM] I couldn't live with the competition....

Subject: [OM] I couldn't live with the competition....
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 19:31:24 -0500
I've made it the last month being careful about my purchases, but I seem to
have snapped again.  Maybe it's Olaf, I don't know, but I seem to have done
it again.  Not in Olaf's category, but....

Today was a combination of three different transactions.

First, I received a box from an ebay purchase from Australia:

Excellent Plus OM-30  - The little focus indicators in the viewfinder are
pretty cool.

Like New in Box - 35-70AF - yes, the funky square one for the OM-30/OM-F.
Got them in separate transactions, so I haven't tried them together yet.

Mint 50 1.8 "Made in Japan" - came with the OM-30

User Winder 2

Then I stopped at a local pawn shop. My first pawn shop score.

Excellent Plus, maybe Mint Chrome OM-2n with Shoe 4

Zuiko 50 1.8 MC with a nice thin Olympus UV filter

Mint T20

And, the last, mostly stupid purchase (from ebay).  Nice lens, paid too
much.

Zuiko 50-250/5.  Should be a great soccer lens.

So much for selling some stuff on ebay....I still manage to buy too much.

Ah well.

Tom