RE: [OM] The safe fix

Subject: RE: [OM] The safe fix
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 18:21:02 -0400
Skip,
Welcome to the club! I've been having great fun doing this for the past
year.
Advantage is I told my wife up front was I was doing. So she sees all this
stuff coming in and going out (most of it anyway).  Once in a while I keep a
few items, she hasn't noticed yet.  But I haven't pulled an Olaf yet, I've
just helped him in his habit!
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx